Getting a little ahead of myself, but I decided to look back and do a final review of this year’s resolutions.
- I’ve not exercising more. In fact, it’s probably less. I need to get back into hiking, as I at least enjoyed that. I can’t stand going to the gym.
- I’ve read more. But not as much as I want. I want to read more than I did, and I have a 80+ book backlog at home.
- I’m doing a bit better on politics/country/history, but not great. Reading the Times every weekend helps.
- I’m eating more vegetables, but not enough. Generally I think I’m eating a bit healthier. More fiber (not enough), less awful stuff (but still more than I should).
- I still don’t see my friends enough. Maybe this is impossible, but there’s still room for some easy improvements.
So, not a complete failure, but not a real success.
This year I think it’s going to be something a bit different. More concrete, and thus easier to achieve:
- Finish at least one technical book per month.
- Finish sorting and categorizing my LEGO pieces.
- Get a proper paper filing system in place.
- Finish sleeving, sorting, and putting away my CDs.
- It might be smart to redo kitchen or master bath.