Dumping some crap from my brain, before I forget.
- I have been attempting to find Durex Love condoms for a while; I’d become fond of them a couple years ago, and have not been able to locate them anywhere. Motivated by morbid curiosity, I called up Durex, and discovered, much to my chagrin, that they’ve been discontinued. I couldn’t get a reason on the phone, and the Internet isn’t much help either, oh well.
- The Astroglide lube container leaks. It always has. For years. They put a new shaped bottle on it a year or two back, but didn’t change the cap. Why, in this day and age, would anybody not use a bottle that actually seals? I have a theory, and that’s that with constant leakage, one will need to purchase an item more often to replenish the supply.
- There’s a new Collective Soul album? Didn’t they die a decade ago? I mean, they had a Best Of album like 7 years ago. Curiosity is going to get the better of me on this one. I’m probably going to regret the $15. On the upside, I think I actually might like the new Gnarls Barkley album. And I heard some Panic at the Disco the other day, and it sounded tolerable. We’ll see. I still have the strange fetish of needing to find new music every so often. Now’s your chance to ruin me with something, preferably something that will be $9.99 at Target, act now, supplies are limited.
- Seriously. All-Clad pots? I don’t know what I’d do without them. Now if I just had room for them.
- Loki is now opening all the cabinets regularly. I need to get around to installing the child latches. Damn cats.
- I think Wiki is actually getting dumber. I don’t know how this is possible.
- Yeah, I guess that means this entry was still about cats. Sorry.
- I’ve been trying to fill the void of no new Lost episodes with Jericho. It’s sort of like Lost, but not as good. Same basic formula though. Factually speaking, it’s pretty much complete bullshit. I find that distracting. But not distracting enough to discourage me. I’d say it falls into the same category as most mass-market science fiction: not particularly good, but quick to consume and mindless, if you’re capable of suspending the part of your brain that actually cares how things, like science, work.
- C++09 is going to be legendary. I’m seriously excited.